For someone who works at home and does not need make-up on a daily basis (and who doesn’t know how to apply make-up, LOL), I spend an awful lot on cosmetics, especially within the last couple of months. In the past two weeks alone, I have splurged on trips to Beauty Bar, SM Department Store and Rustan’s, as well as tried some items from Mineraux. Now I’m left with a bunch of makeup, some of which should be enough to sustain me for the next couple months, some I just wanted to try and test but didn’t work, a couple I don’t need at all.
Here are the items from my recent make-up sprees that I’m going to keep: (1) MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC35 (edited: selling this now) (2) MAC Holiday Collection’s 6 Sorceress Eye Shadows (looove it!), (3) Smashbox Eyelights in Smokebox, (4) Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer, (5) L’oreal Mattifying Minerals Finishing Loose Powder in Natural 01, (6) L’oreal Mineral Blusher, (7) L’oreal Telescopic Clean Mascara, and (8) In2it 2-Way Foundation SPF 25 in Warm Beige.
Just thought I’d share, so you’ll somehow understand why I need to do this blog sale. Lol. I mean, come on, do the Math. :D
Now.. I got this idea from Liz while I was browsing through her blog, Project Vanity, looking for make-up reviews and tips. (I was looking for suggested brands of foundation, and while I’m satisfied with In2it at the moment, I’m still actually in search for The Perfect Foundie.) Anyway, it just so happened that I came across one of Liz’s posts where she put on sale some of her make-up she didn’t need/want anymore.
And I thought perhaps I could do something like that too.
So yay. I’m putting these items up for sale.. Please. Take them off my hands. :P
Some of these items I’ve had for a while, loved them but I have to let go of some stuff to make room for more, heh. A few are from my recent splurges, but after trying them on, they just didn’t work for me.
1. SOLD! Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow (click link to see product image). In 6 different shades: (1) Too Too Pink, (2) Copper Feel, (3) Miami Ice, (4) Blutopia, (5) Glow Nude, (6) Money Baby.
I was crazy about these before, I hoarded all colors when I was in New York last year. I’m still keeping a few colors with me, but I’ll have to let the others go. SALE PRICE: P50 each (or buy all 6 at P250).
2. VS Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit Pop (click link to see product image). The print outside has faded already, but I barely used this (because I have a lot of lip gloss already). SALE PRICE: P50.
3. PAC Powder Eyeshadow in 3 different shades: (1) Green No. 05, (2) Blue Sky No. 13, and (3) Red Heat No. 16. SALE PRICE: P250 each, comes with the original box. (Bought at P499).
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vemakeupartist
Except for Red Heat (which I really love), the Green and Blue shades were hardly used. I only tried them on once or twice, but, well, Green and Blue are not exactly my color. :) They’re really nice and very pigmented, though. I’m keeping a few colors for myself. :)
4. MAC Select Moisture Cover (click link to see product image). This one’s from one of my recent make-up sprees. Impulsive buy. It was too late when I realized that I bought this with a bottle of Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, and well, it just doesn’t make sense for me to use them together. SALE PRICE: P750, still with the original box. (Got it at P900).
5. MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC35. Decided to sell this one too. :) It’s super nice, really — coverage and all. But I just have too many foundation already, and I’m usually just home anyway. :P So please, take it away. :) SALE PRICE: P1000, still with box, used once. (Originally bought at P1,600).
6. TheFaceShop Real Moisture Lipstick (click link to see product image). Barely used. Not my shade. SALE PRICE: P150.
7. SOLD! TheBodyShop Lip Colour 46 Bare (click link to see product image). Just tried on once or twice. Not my shade. SALE PRICE: P150.
8. Mineraux Mineral Make-up (visit site to see product images). (1) Premium Foundation, Cool Fair in 20g sifter jar. SALE PRICE: P450, half sealed. (Bought at P500). (2) Premium Concealer, Green Corrector in 10g sifter jar. SALE PRICE: P320, brand new with seal. (3) Premium Concealer, Yellow Corrector in 10g sifter jar. SALE PRICE: P300, tried once. (4) Premium Bronzer, Beach Tan Bronzer in 10g sifter jar. SALE PRICE: P320, brand new with seal.
Nothing against Mineraux, but mineral make-up really doesn’t work on my dry skin. I had to try to know for sure (curiosity satisfied). These four items were delivered to me start of the week, tried 2 of them once, the rest remained sealed. So.. if you’re into minerals, can you please adopt these jars of make-up from me? :P
9. SOLD! Faux Leather Make-up Bag. Bought this a few months ago, impulsively if I may add, and unnecessarily — since I didn’t have a lot of make-up to put in there anyway. A few days after I got this, I found a metal make-up box that’s smaller and just the right size for my needs, hence, I never got to use this one. This bag’s really pretty and I hate to see it go, but it’s just eating up space in my room and I thought someone else might have a good use for it:
Height – 9 inches, Width – 11 inches, Thickness – 9 inches. Three layers of storage space. Handles are still covered with plastic. Comes with a shoulder strap.
SALE PRICE: P2,800. (Bought at P3,500).
That’s just about it. Do leave a comment or email me if you find anything interesting, then let’s discuss how I’ll get the items to you. :)